Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo

Anyone doing Camp NaNoWriMo??? I am pretty sure I am doing it... Do any of you guys want to? If you do, we could be in a cabin together...
-Poppy Red

3 comments:

  1. A cabin? What does that mean? (I have never done Camp NaNoWriMo, but it sounds cool.)
    -Tigerr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camp NaNoWriMo is like NaNoWriMo in the summer. July or August. Same deal as NaNoWriMo, but you know, a bit easier 'cause it's in summer when you have more time, and a little bit less popular. I actually might do it -- to finish the Cricket's Fire trilogy before I move on.
      -President Fantasy

      Delete
  2. Actually, it's April or July this year. And I think I might do it in July -- because I will have NO time in April. :)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete