Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I have come...to take over this club! Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Hello, club members. Today is an imporant day. You should all write it in your history books. Today, I take over the LOTP blog and club. That's right: you heard me; today I take over. Move over, President Fantasy. I'm here now, and there will be only me. FEAR ME!!!!!

 Nah, just kidding. ;) It's me, Tigerr, here to annouce that we have a problem. I don't think most people (myself included) are watching the posts on the blog anymore. It's kind of sad, but true. So, I hope that if any one of our members is reading this maybe we can change that. How about this? If you are a club member who has read this, please go and comment below. :) Then we can work about reading it more often. Okay, I have to go and do grammar now, but I'll check this later. (Hopefully....)
-Tigerr

4 comments:

  1. I read it!! I get a email every time something new happens on the blog and check it out. I think we all need to make posts more. I hardly ever post, and I need to change that!!
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting! President Fantasy is going to try and change it so that we get on more often.
    -Tigerr

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be great! We also really need to do a video chat club meeting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am going to try to change it. Probably tomorrow, so just hold on till then! Plus, I'll write another post. I haven't written one in a while...scary...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete