Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, September 16, 2013

NaNoWriMo Approaches!

  Hey, all! :) Just a quick note to remind you all that, in 44 days, it's going to be NaNoWriMo once again! And the NaNoWriMo's website relaunch is coming soon. That means that, in a couple of weeks, you'll be able to be back up on the website, updating your novel information and adding in all your info!
  Got any bright ideas? Need help with a title? Want a book cover? Leave a comment! (Or a post. Those are fun, too.)
  See you on the flipside, and for old times' sake, don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road! (Though you prob'ly can...unless you're, like, evil or something.)
-President Fantasy

4 comments:

  1. I have my story idea!! I am so happy. :)
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two ideas, but I don't which one I want to do. And I don't know if I can combine them or not, cause they're so different! :/ Oh, well. I may be using NaNoWriMo to edit my books, I'm not sure.
    -Tigerr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't finished my book from last NaNoWriMo, but I think I am just going to pretend to forget about it. =)
    -Poppy RED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want to know a secret?
      I, uh...maybe, um...well...Iactuallyhaven'tfinishedmybookeither. :(
      I am ashamed, but that's the truth. I, too, plan to pretend to forget about it until I have time to go back and finish it.
      -President Fantasy

      Delete