Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, September 3, 2016

A Revival!

Okay, so, after finding our money from the fundraiser recently, the Klompsons decided to do something with it. The members of the club who could attend went out for a fun night of inspiration and bonding. After eating some excellent food, it was agreed: we need a revival. This club is a thing of beauty, and I think we should come back even stronger than ever to improve this club. I'm pretty sure most of us have some stories that are new, or edited, and we've got even more new story ideas. Let's update the site, and get involved. Let's make this thing last! :) (Did I come off too strong? If anyone has got ideas, or comments, please let me know in the comments section. Of course, this is only an idea - a suggestion, but not reality until all members agree.)
Thanks for hearing me out. :)
Lots of love and excitement, Tiger

2 comments: