Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello, peoples!

 Hey, peoples! (I stink at having my titles and my opening sentences be different.) So, I haven't been in here in months, and I thought I would drop by and make a post!
 My book is...going. I'm still writing it, but it's hard to keep myself on track when I think of all the problems I have to fix.
 School is...school. Math is awful, science is cool, literature is painfully going, etc.
 And last of all, I have a prayer request. I, for some strange reason, have seemingly developed a chronic (repeating) stomach ache. It comes at night, sometimes stays during the next day, sometimes not. All I'm asking is that any of you could please pray for me to get better. I'm sorry: it sounds horribly selfish, but I need it. Thank you! It means a lot. :)
 And that is my life. Please...anybody, post and tell us how you're doing book-wise and such. Well, assuming that this is alright with President Fantasy. Is this alright, Her Majesty, the Queen of Astia?
-Tigerr

4 comments:

  1. Of course it's all right! You can ask people to post anything you like.
    I will pray for you! I'm sorry that you have a stomachache...please feel better!
    My book is also sort of going...but only barely crawling. I need to get back to it.
    And that doesn't sound horribly selfish! Asking others to pray for you is perfectly acceptable and even encouraged in the LOTP club.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for me to! I have a horrible cold, and I really wish it would go away...
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get better, Poppy! :( It stinks being sick.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete