Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, January 7, 2013

Les Miserables

  Okay, I just read Les Miserables, and I have to say, it has become my new favorite book ever. I love it! And I love the musical that goes along with it! And I'm going to see the movie!
  Anyway, go read it. Or wait a few years, then go read it. I would highly recommend reading the book first before seeing the movie, but if that is entirely impossible, then at least read the book sometime after the movie. Just don't see the movie and ditch the book entirely. That's the worst plan of all. :(
  By the way, how are all your books going? I'm still writing...
-President Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. I plan on watching it on stage...(preferably Broadway...) I got a chance to see it, but my Aunt Gina and Uncle Eric were coming and so I didn't get to. By the way, on a rating of one to ten, (one being the worst it could be, ten being the best), what rating what the movie, and what rating was the book?
    -Tigerr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book was a ten. Absolutely. The movie, on the scale of all movies I have ever seen, was like a nine. One point taken off for Russell Crowe's singing as Javert. But the movie was fantastic, anyway!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete