Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, June 21, 2013

Hello, Everyone!

  President Fantasy here!
  I have a confession to make. I was reading some earlier blog posts, and discovered that sometimes I sounded kind of...mean. I never meant to -- I love you all, and don't want to hurt you -- but I think that, in the past, I have expressed my abnormally strong opinions a bit too strongly. :( A lot too strongly.
  So, as Wheatley says, "I'm sorry for being bossy...and monstrous." I really am sorry, dear fellow Sembers, and I hope you will all please forgive me. :)
-President Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Soph-I mean, President Fantasy, I can not recall anytime when you were ever mean or sounded mean on the posts. It's very sweet of you to apologize, however. ;) I love you, and forgive you, even if I you did nothing wrong.
    -Sam-no, wait, Tigerr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have never sounded mean to me! I do the same thing when I look back at my posts.
    -Kat- Tiger you got me doing the same thing now! :) -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete