Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hey, we got to be interviewed again....

Hey, I just read the interviews, and they (sadlly) need to updated. It says I still am writing Kanadia! And it doesn't show any one of our sucesses in the novel writing business. I didn't get very far down on the page (only about to mine) but if the first two are messed up, I can bet that the rest will be outdated as well. So...can we update them?
-Tigerr

2 comments:

  1. This is true. :) If y'all want to re-answer the questions on a post, I'll update it!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that sounds good. Thanks, President Fantasy! Love ya'll! :)
    -Tigerr

    ReplyDelete