Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, June 15, 2013

New Blog Page

  Hi, all! Yes, I know that I promised a blog post like a week ago...and I didn't write it. :( I apologize. But I'm writing one now, right?
  I'd like to announce a new page I made. It's going to have all the best opening sentences of all our favorite books. So if you have any suggestions on what to add, please leave a comment. And definitely go check out what's already up there!
  Anyone need help with the five free copies? :)
-President Fantasy

P.S. You probably also noticed the totally different look to the blog. :) I re-did the design. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I might need help with getting my cover and everything on there in time for June 30th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! When is the date for the five free copies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the smiley faces look with this font. Almost crooked. :)

    ReplyDelete