Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

  ...from Kevin and Mark. Ha ha, just kidding. (I'm listening to their Thanksgiving Special right now, so...yeah.)
  Anyway, so, Happy Thanksgiving from me! We have SO much to be thankful for! (Including, I suppose, having thousands of words to write...can you tell I'm procrastinating?)
  And...Happy birthday! To you! From me! For my birthday tomorrow! (I like saying happy birthday to you. Humor me.)
  And...(I'm using that opener too much, come on, Sophie -- OOPS! I mean, President Fantasy...that's weird calling yourself President...never mind...) I have to go write a whole lot of words! YEAH!
-President Fantasy

5 comments:

  1. I just realized...that made very little sense.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we do have so much to be thankful for! :) And again, Happy Birthday! And yes, I should be thankful I can do NaNoWriMo, but it's a little hard when I have to write so many more words...ugh.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that that Thanksgiving special came out on Thursday! Sophie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you not tell us! You didn't have any reason not to tell us that it came out! You could have told us on Friday!!! Or today!!! How dare you!!! Or as you would want me to say, how could you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the things that you said made no sense! But happy Thanksgiving anyways! Happy birthday as well!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! I forgot to say that!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete