Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hey, guess what, it's November!

 Okay, the title is obvious. But hey, it works. It's a title. And it's spectacular. Anway, I'm here to squeal that I, too, have gotten my writing done for the first day of NaNoWriMo this year! Woot, woot! I'm gonna do a bit extra, and maybe write ahead to a scene I like...whatever. At least I'm gonna write. How is everyone else doing on it? Has anyone else started theirs? Tr-Dreamer? Raistlin? Miss Templado? Wait, I KNOW she hasn't because she's my sister. I think I'll go tell her again. Thank you for your time, everyone. Have fun writing! :{) (The smily mustache man! Did I spell that rij;hugtdrghujijihugfghjhgfdfghjjygtfrdfghjght?)
-Tiger

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I've got to go write all my words now! All 1667 of them...but I'll do a lot more tomorrow!
    Bye for now!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I got all mine done today!
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got all mine and more done today! Woot Woot!!! Um Tiger, why did you write random words in the middle of "right"? I'm guessing it was a mistake.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I have no idea how that happened, Dreamer. And I also got all my word count done for yesterday...I think.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete