Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I am starting.

Hello everybody it's Raistlin here and i'm just coming on here to say that I am starting my writing for NaNoWriMo right now so here I go!!!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He's CalvintheComet (spelled just like that).
      -President Fantasy

      Delete
  2. Poppy, what is your story about?
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie I really need to get a username so that I don't show up as Nathan T. Dalton!!!! I just realized that I am coming up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Cal-I mean Raistlin! YAY! And yes, Poppy, what is your story about?
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete