Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hey, we need a new post...

Hey fellow Clubbers! I might agree with President Fantasy about calling us Clubbers, because grasshoppers just sounds harsh. Anyway, we need a new post on this blog, so I decided to make one.
 So first of all, (even thought this doesn't have to do with writing) the Klomparens hosted a piano recital for all of Miss Amy Klomparen's students. It was fun, but nerve-wracking. Second, on Saturday, we're going to be having a play at a church in Lake Stevens. It is Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. President Fantasy is playing Beatrice, Dreamer is playing Hero and I am Leonata. Since on here, we are all in the play, or in Califorina, I wouldn't add that if you can come, you should come. That's preety much it, actually. So... yeah. See you later, guys!
-Tiger

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Tiger! Long time no...wait. I saw you two hours ago. Never mind.
    Grasshoppers? Harsh? No! That's a very affectionate title for you! I equate grasshopper with cricket, and you know how I feel about THAT! Grasshopper is a very endearing...no? Okay, fine. I don't know about clubber, though...it sounds like Awana. How about Shur'tugals from Eragon? Or...writers? It's simple and clear.
    Hey...what about Astians? Huh. Just a thought.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could come! but I'm a little ways a way.... You guys will do great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, grasshoppers just sounds weird. I like writers and I like Astians. Oh, and Shur'tugals is also awesome. Poppy, I wish you could come, or I wish we could perform in California, but we can't. Maybe we could video tape it and somehow send it to you...?
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grasshopper is actually an eastern term for a student. Like in kung fu movies, the trainer will say: "Now, young grasshoppers, we shall learn how to knock the brains out of someone." Like that.
      -President Fantasy

      Delete