Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, June 8, 2012

Contest info!

Hello peoples! I was hearing a lot of questions about the contest that I am holding! Here are some facts that will help you:
1. My limit is 10 pages,but if you wrote a 20 page story then you can choose your 10 best pages and fill in the stuff in between!
2. I cannot read your stories until the deadline which has been move to June 25 because of our little Lake Chelan trip!
There really were not that many questions but I hope that that clears them up! Poppy you probably have not herd of this contest but I can tell you what it is: you write a short story, as I have said before my limit is 10 pages, and after you have written them just get them all together and post them at the deadline! I will post a certificate for you on the blog
P.S. Everybody gets a prize!
-Dreamer

2 comments:

  1. I would love to do your contest Dreamer! I just need to finish the story for President Fantasy's contest.
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks! I can't wait to see my prize... I submitted Jeremiab's Tale for this contest.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete