Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I Haven't Done a Post in June!

  AH!!! Well, I'll remedy that problem right now with a quick post.
  First off, an announcement: Deadline for the five free copies in NaNoWriMo is this Sunday. The book also has to be properly formatted and stuff. I can do that for you, but if I could have the actual electronic manuscript (PDF is always nice) to format by Saturday morning (at the latest) that would be lovely. If you want a different cover design than you already have, too, let me know and I'll work on that for you. It would be best to order them Saturday night so there's no problem. So...get cracking! Remember: If you want them formatted, Saturday morning is the best time to have them done.
  And also, the deadline for the annual contest has been DEFINITELY extended. So far I've received no entries for the contest, but considering the other important deadline, that's understandable. So yeah, the deadline is extended indefinitely, but I'll give you a heads up when the deadline's coming up -- probably sometime in July.
  Also, June was a Camp NaNoWriMo month (which I forgot about till AFTER it happened), but so is August. I'm planning on just doing November -- trying to do two NaNoWriMos per year is a daunting prospect, but if you feel the need to write a novel, long or short, in August, go ahead and visit www.campnanowrimo.org, and sign in. You can use your Young Writers NaNoWriMo account.
  That's the end of my announcements. Have a great day, and don't trust...um...
  I've used that expression too much. Dang it, Phil! Now that you're good, I can't say not to trust you!
  How about "If you see any dark roads soon...be wary."
  It'll have to do.
-President Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment