Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A quote, a quote, how I love those quotes!

Hey, Astians! Hey, wait, why is this is bold? One second... there we go. No more bold! Anyway, I have a few more quotes I want to put on the Amazing Quotes page. One: possibly, I might want to put this one there, "I feel like I just got buff!" Two: I don't remember, but it was good. I was hanging out with the awesome Klomparen folk, and I wanted to put something on the Amazing Quotes page, but I don't remember it now... urgh! Dreamer, President Fantasy, do you know what I said?

 Anyway, Poppy, now that I think about it, you need an amazing quote on the Amazing Quotes page! If you have said something funny or witty recently that you remember, please write it in a post and maybe President Fantasy can put it up! So... yeah. Peace out, Astians!
-Tiger :{)     (That is a smiling mustache man, created by Dreamer. Applause, applause...)

8 comments:

  1. Tiger, you're starting to outdo me on these posts! I'll have to make another one really soon. GASP! I don't even have one in June yet!
    Speaking of which, the Bloggy Award is a bit behind...I'll have to talk to Dreamer about that.
    Anyway... (Ha ha. Anyone remember that?)
    So I shall put that quote on there. In fact, I think I have a few more quotes to put on there...
    Yes, Poppy, if you say something funny or witty, put it in a post. Or even better, if you read something funny or witty or wise (technically the page is more for other people's awesome quotes than ours, but ours add comic relief) then post the name and the author and I'll post it on the quotes page. When I get around to it. Tiger can attest to my lateness in adding quotes onto the quote page...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I guess that is a compliment. About the outdoing you on the posts, I mean. About the lateness on the adding quotes, I think. I'll see you, President Fantasy, later today at the potluck!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have another quote: "i have learned, lived, and laughed in my flip flops."-Poppy Red.
    (I am typing this on my nook, so sorry if there are any mistakes in my typing.) -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does it mean? I'm happy to put it there, but I'd like to know the context. If, of course, you don't mind.
      -President Fantasy

      Delete
  4. That's funny! :) Awesome! I found a quote in Eldest I want to include. This is from Oromis... "We elves are adapt to go mad: wonderfully, goloriously mad, but mad all the same." Please excuse me if I got the spelling wrong on some words. Thanks!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll put it in there!!!
      Sometime...
      Maybe soon...
      :)
      -President Fantasy

      Delete
  5. My quote basically means (to me..) That I basically only wear flip flops, in any kind of weather (I have wore them in the snow..) and I have learned a lot os lessons in them. Like for example.. "Never wear my flip flop in sinking mud to your knees, you might lose them! Stuff like that.
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tis most true, tis most true Miss Poppy Red... if I had to wear any shoes for one year, I would wear my sneakers. I love them! (Only when I'm not to lazy to tie the laces... :) )
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete