Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, August 20, 2012

Hey, what about TTSTW?

Whoa...as I was trying to write the title of this post, I realized that if you pull down my little check mark, it shows some options about my security system. But, the cool thing is, is that when I press a button on my laptop while it's down, it makes a cool sound like a funky guitar. It;s really-hey, I got off track! Let me start over...

 Okay, President Fantasy, I was just wondering about A Text to Save the World. Poppy Red, you are going to do the next chapter, but you don't know the story yet...or do you? That's what I mean. If you don't know the story yet, President Fantasy is going to have to explain it to you along with the rest of the club's help. (I can only offer some info, seeing as I forgot the details...oops! :(    ) Just letting you know, President Fantasy. Sorry if I'm being a bother...I'll just go and disappear into the shadows now...spark of brillance...this is supposed to be a shadow...
-Tiger

7 comments:

  1. I started reading it knowing that I am going have to write a chapter of it. Any extra explaining would be GREATLY apericiated! Maybe when we have a video chat club meeting you guys could explain it? I am really excited to write a chapter of it, from what I have read so far it seems like a great story line and plot.
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious. Just had to add that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great I forgot to add "Poppy Red" to that last post, Oh well.
      -Poppy Red

      Delete
  3. I will explain it either at our video chat meeting or whenever I end up having time to write a post...whichever comes first. We wrote a bunch of posts telling the basic back story, but I guess I'll try to explain it really quickly here in a comment.
    All right. Here's the short version of the back story:
    Once upon a time, there was a gal named Simile Starfall who was super smart, and she wanted to rule the world. So she hired this guy named Notch who was like 18 or 19, and was a college dropout who was so stinking smart that his professors didn't like him and neither did his fellow students. (His real name isn't Notch, by the way. It's Destin Dark.) Anyway, so he was hired by Simile and created for her what was called the Starfall Syndrome -- a virus in a vial that causes you to die within like an hour or two. Simile was planning to threaten the world with it, but it turned out that Notch had used super rare minerals to make it, and so they only had one small vial of it, and they couldn't make more.
    Meanwhile, a guy named Evan Peterson -- an FBI agent, a great dude, and married, I should add -- found out about Notch and Simile. He and Notch began having an epic battle in which they went back and forth, trying to get one up on each other -- Evan fighting for the good guys, and Notch for Simile. All the while, Notch and Simile found a way to save their precious Starfall Syndrome: They stole an orphaned child named Hope Riley (DUM DUM DUM!) and found a way to get it into her blood. (That's complicated, but I can't explain it all right now. Suffice it to say that her blood basically becomes a diluted solution of the Starfall Syndrome.)
    Anyway, so after they put it into Hope, Evan comes busting in to stop them. But Simile leaves Notch and Evan together in the building, grabs Hope, and takes off. She also sets a bomb that's on a timer for like 10 seconds, so they don't have time to get out of there. Evan knows that if he lets the bomb go off, both of them will die. So what he does is he pushes down the detonate button so the timer will pause, and he tells Notch to get out of there. Notch does, and Evan ends up dying in the building.
    So, anyway, Notch has a change of heart because of Evan's death, and he steals Hope back from Simile. And he raises her sort of like a daughter. He also feels responsible for Evan's death, so he looks after Flicker -- but from a distance. That's the first part...there's a bit more, and you might be super confuzzled, but that's okay -- I'll try to explain it better some other time.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, Flicker is Evan's son. and Notch kinda turned in to a good guy? I'll let you explain it more another time.
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically, yes. I'll try to explain it better on a post soon.
      -President Fantasy

      Delete
  5. Thanks, So-I mean, President Fantasy.
    -Tigerr

    ReplyDelete