Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hey, can I ask for a poll?

Okay, I know the title sounds weird, but it will be explained, my good friends, don't worry. What I mean is that, I would like a poll to answer a question (or two) of mine. The first one is...
Is President Fantasy the best president ever? The second one is...isn't Tiger awesome? No, I'm just kidding. DON'T PUT THE SECOND ONE ON A POLL! DON'T, JUST DON'T DO IT! Thank you. For real now, the second question is... Which Over the River character is your favorite? President Fantasy, if we have already done this poll, (I think we have, but I have forgotten the answers) we don't need to do it. Please consider these polls, and thank you! :):):):)
-Tiger

1 comment:

  1. Okay. Sure. Whatever you want. I'll put both those in polls. But how many characters and which characters do you want in the Over the River poll? Last time the amount of characters involved got a little bit hectic...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete