Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, August 19, 2012

We have a winner

Hello, I am here to announce that I have chosen a winner for the Bloggy award, for April! The reason it took so long was because I pondered over it, because all of your posts were SO good!!! But without further ado, the winner is: TEMPLADO with Dragons Lost 3! I loved the line: All was silent except for the two rampaging dragons looking for there eggs! Nice job!
-Dreamer

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Miss Templado! And thank you, Dreamer, for (finally...AHEM...) getting out the Bloggy Award for April.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Miss Templado!!!!!! Thank you Dreamer for taking this so seriously, and picking a winner that was worthy enough! Even though it is August, i see you take it very seriously. :)
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Sis-I mean, Templado! Nice...I'll have to read the Dragon's Lost thing. And thank yoy, Dreamer, for handing it out.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete