Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, August 24, 2012

How Long Has It Been?

  Too long, I say! My friends, I have NOT abandoned you! Just...er...taken a short vacation, I guess.
  Anyway, I'm stopping the madness! (Or maybe starting it.) I'm finally making a POST again!
  Okay, so it's only been a little over a week...but that post was super short and didn't count. It's time I made a REAL post!
  So, for starters...hi, y'all. How's your end of summer going? Between going to the fair, working at the library, Caleb's birthday, Tigerr getting me sick, editing Way Back When, swimming, and finishing up the Latin dictionary, my days have been packed! Anything awesome going on with you guys?
  So...what's the scoop?
  I know that Miss Templado won the Bloggy Award for August, and now it falls to her to give it for April. WAIT! NO! That was wrong! I mean...I know that Miss Templado won the Bloggy Award for April, and now it falls to her to give it for August. There we go. My brain is not working properly right now.
  How are all your amazing fantastic wonderful stories going? Way Back When is going just fine right now...I'm writing a pretty cool fight scene. I should get back to that, anyway, so I'm going to end this post.
-President Fantasy
P.S. By the way, I was reading some old posts from way back in December, and I was kind of a jerk about the whole "Attention! Comment please!" thing. I'm really sorry, club members, for how I sounded about it...I didn't mean it that way at all, it just looked really weird in writing...will you all forgive me please?

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about your days being packed! My summer days will stop being packed after we go camping on Labor day. That's when I can stop and take a breather. I forgive you sometimes I feel like I sound like a snob too.
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also forgive you, of course! My days aren't as packed in summer: right now school has started, and I'm feeling about a bit frazzled! :} (crazy smiley face)
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete