Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hey, I could put this in an email...but what's the fun in that?

 Okay, so this is the first post title I have to explain. First off, President Fantasy, I have J.K. Rowling's address, and some important news for you. I can't tell everyone right now, because I'll let the president explain, but...hey, I could have put this in a private email so no one is going to be upset that I didn't tell them...but what's the fun in that? And guess what, I just built suspense. They should give me an award: You Have Built Supense for the First Time. Oh well. President Fantasy, can you grant me this sentence in a comment? Thank you!
-Tiger

2 comments:

  1. Important news? Am I supposed to know this news? You have built suspense! But...um...what sentence am I supposed to grant you?
    Yay! We have J.K. Rowling's address! I suppose we should write her first, then!
    Am I using "I suppose" too much? I suppose so...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you are not using suppose too much. Anyway, the sentence you can grant me is that I have built suspense for the first time. Although, I think I built suspense in my book, so that doesn't really count.
    -Tigerr

    ReplyDelete