Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, September 15, 2012

I annouce a quest!

 Hello fellow...uh oh. We never fully solved this problem yet. I'm just going to call you club members, even though it sounds a little boring. Let's start over...Hello fellow club members! This is Tiger here, with an imporant quest...at least for me, since I have no new books I know of to read. This quest is to find new books. I have kind of started it, by just finding two interesting looking books to read, and I want to see if they're any good.

 How you start this is that you find a good looking book, read it, and tell us about it. Yeah...I just want to find some new good books to read, and I thought we could all help each other out. Maybe we could try it, if you guys wanted to. Comment and tell me wether it's a good idea or not, please. Thanks!
-Your fellow club member (we've still got to figure this out),
Tiger

2 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! I totally, totally agree. It'll be like an Amazing Quotes page. Awesome!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete