Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm STILL ALIVE!

  I'm doing science and I'm still alive...still alive...still alive...
  That's a good song. Glados sings really well. Maybe Wheatley will sing if there's a Portal 3!
  Um...never mind.
  Anyway, the point is that I'm STILL ALIVE! (As the blog post suggests.) We're doing some super awesome stuff, and I have some totally interesting things to write about:

  #1: For all who don't know, NEW EPISODES OF THE CEILING FAN ARE OUT! Here, listen to them right now. Here are the links:

  Episode 46: http://www.ceilingfanpodcast.com/podcasts/2012/2012-08-27.htm
  Episode 47: http://www.ceilingfanpodcast.com/podcasts/2012/2012-09-13.htm

  #2: I'm editing Way Back When, the first book of The Astian Tales. If you haven't read it, you can! As soon as I'm done, that is.

  #3: NaNoWriMo approaches! More on this in October when it's getting time to outline.

  #4: We held a coffee shop last week as an LOTP fundraiser and got...get this...$130! With the money, we plan to get some awesome Lords of the Pencil t-shirts. (Poppy Red, I am planning on making you a shirt and giving you a link to where you can buy it. It will be on Zazzle, but again, more on that later.)

  That's all for now! I have to go write some more of Way Back When. See you round the schoolyard, and don't trust Phil if you see him on a dark road!

  Wait...I forgot that Phil's a totally awesome agent.

  Don't trust Farron. As Max-Ernest would say...How 'bout that?

-President Fantasy


3 comments:

  1. T-shirts?? That's cool! I can't wait to get one!
    -Poppy Red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! They're pretty awesome. My older bro Caleb helped make them. (Okay, he pretty much made them...but I did the writing in the background! And the backs of the shirts!)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! I forgot about that! They are pretty awesome, Ka--I mean Poppy Red. Hey, President Fantasy, when do I get to announce my new nickname. Wait...I think the time is now...
    -Tigerr

    ReplyDelete