Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hey, I have something to say...

...I have a new nickname! Well, only President Fantasy can use it (like her and Templado; only President Fantasy can call her Miss Templado), but it's still cool! Here it is....Tigerr!!!!!!!! Okay, that is it. You may continue with your regular jobs and such. Bye now!
-Tiger

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes! I like that nickname. I like it a great deal.
    There's a story behind it. Really, there is.
    I don't remember it right now, of course...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete