Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Check This Out!

Hello fellow club members!
I take some Currclick classes online for homeschoolers. Anyway there this website that the company runs called Currclick Live Student Network, (It's for homeschoolers to get to know other kids that homeschool.) I have an account on there, and I thought it would be fun if some of you guys made an account. Here's the link: http://currclicklive.ning.com/main/authorization/signIn?target=http%3A%2F%2Fcurrclicklive.ning.com%2F
If you do make an account, look for me! or, I can look for you..
-Poppy Red

6 comments:

  1. This sounds cool! Go, homeschoolers! (Woot, woot!)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you joined? if you have I will look for you! Yeah it is really cool, there are homeschoolers from all over the world on there too! It's great to meet other people on there.
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't either. :{) (that was a smiling mustache man!!!)
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one Dreamer! I would love to see you on there! :{)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new face is awesome, Dreamer. Maybe I could look at those classes, Poppy...
    :{)
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete