Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I ordered my copies!!!

I told Tiger that I would make a post after I ordered my copies
so I am making that post. I just want to give President Fantasy applause for my amazing cover that she made for me! (I'll have to put it on the blog sometime)! Yes, actually from where ever you are reading this please applaud her, because she made all of our covers (except for Templado's but she's waiting for a picture of a white horse)! Review: I ordered my copies, and applause for President Fantasy, pretty simple! Anyways goodbye.
-Dreamer

2 comments:

  1. I'm applauding right now. Whoo-hoo for President Fantasy! :) Just kidding.
    Hooray for copies! I like that cover, too. It's my favorite out of the ones I've made so far.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Applaude...applaude...woot, woot to President Fantasy and Dreamer! Yay!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete