Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Couple of Changes

  As you have undoubtedly noticed, there are a few minor changes in the blog's layout. Please, do not be alarmed, they are completely natural and I meant for them to happen. The blog title not being centered has bothered me for a long time, so I fixed that, and centered the G.K. Chesterton quote. Not a big deal.
  And one more thing: If you haven't been paying attention, start paying attention NOW, (that was obviously to grab your attention), because this requires a bit of input. If you think you have a better quote that better expresses the Lords of the Pencil writing club, please speak now (LOVE that song!). I don't want to be the sole decider of the main quote of the club. If you think the current quote is great, too, please say so. If you do have a better quote, we'll have a bit of a vote, how's that sound?
  Which reminds me of another question...do we need a constitution?
-President Fantasy  

1 comment:

  1. I like the quote, and I like that the title is centered. And what is this about a constitution?
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete