Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Yo, I have a new quote of the quotes page!

I need to submit this, because it is pure genuis. I'm not kidding, or being sarcastic. This quote really sounds like it was from a best-selling novel. Listen to this...
 "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name because I was too busy SAVING YOUR LIFE!"
 Guess where it's from? It came from...Pink Clouds and Golden Skies, Dreamer's story! (Applause, applause...) I just love it, so President Fantasy, please add it. Thanks!
-Tiger

2 comments:

  1. I'll add it. Sometime soon. After I check to make sure that's the right wording -- was it that exactly?
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete