Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tr- I mean Dreamer, I think you forgot to make a post...

 Dreamer, did you forget to make a post? To all of you who don't know, Dreamer was going to order her copies last night and make a post about it. She hasn't made her post yet, (I think, anyway), and either one: Dreamer, you ordered them and forgot to make a post, or 2: you didn't order them and didn't make a post. Please, Dreamer, help me right this odd set of circumstances!
-Tiger

2 comments:

  1. She didn't order them OR make a post. Partly due to the fact that we watched Bigfoot and listened to Lemony Snicket and went to bed at 11:00 last night. But she'll do it soon, and make a post about it. ;)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...well, Dreamer, please order your copies! And the same goes to you, Miss Poppy Red! :{)
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete