Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Swine Are Fine! (fine as in very cool)

Hi! I have not made a post on here in a long time. How have your guys summer been going? My has been great! Swimming, reading, running, biking, and I have started writing a new book! The concept of my book may seem dumb, but I think it will turn out great! The "theme" of my book is about my pigs. I'm going to write about their life from their point of view. What most people don't know that pigs are smarter then dogs, and they are also the cleanest animal. Well, that's enough said..
-Poppy Red  

2 comments:

  1. Is it The Hidden Shack? Oh, wait, never mind, it's about pigs. Can we read any of it anytime soon???
    Well, thanks for posting, Miss Poppy Red! ;)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you for posting, and can we read it? Certianly, this book will be the first of its kind, and I'm sure it's going to be cool!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete