Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Poppy!

Hello Poppy, my name is Dreamer, I am the treasurer of the club, and I steal all our money- NO that is not true! (Note to self: censer that out later!) any ways, you probably do not see me on the blog very often because of the fact that I am not, (oh it hurts me to say this!) okay... I am not a faithful Sember! Ouch!! So I think we have got everything covered, let's see, my name is Dreamer, I am the treasurer, I do NOT steal all our money, I am not a faithful Sember, and I have a ridiculous sense of humor,(lol) okay enough of that nonsensical nonsense! So anyways, happy Birthday!!! I had no idea May 18th was your birthday!!! Oh, and by the way, welcome to the club! I know a ridiculous amount of birthday songs, so I will write a few of them: Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Poppy, Happy birthday to yyyyyyyyyyooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu! This is your birthday song, it isn't very long! Hey! From the birthday bear, happy birthday, happy birthday to you! It's your special day, just for you... sorry it's to long to put the whole thing on here, but I think you get the picture! So all done with the Birthday songs! Happy Birthday!!!
-Dreamer

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Dreamer! It will be great getting to know you!
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete