Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Something New to Discuss!

  Friends, Americans, Grasshoppers, lend me your ears!
  Yep, you heard me. You're all Grasshoppers now. I mentioned calling you Grasshoppers, and no one objected or agreed, so Grasshoppers you are. If anyone objects now, I may hear him or her out, even though it's a bit late. I suppose it could be changed if someone had a fantastic idea. But since I got nothing better, Grasshoppers it is, because I'm not using Sember anymore.
  So question of the day: Does anyone object to being called a Grasshopper?
  Anyway, as to the purpose here: Poppy Red! You need to fill out the club member interview! If you would kindly copy and paste the questions onto a post and fill them out, that would be most appreciated. I'll take it from there. (Just copy and paste the questions from Tonks' blank interview.)
  A couple of the questions are things like "What is your favorite LOTP memory?" or something like that. Just answer honestly (it could be something from before you were a club member). I'm sure you'll think of something. Also, it asks what your position in the club is. Since we don't quite have that figured out yet, just write that you don't know, or that it's undecided.
  Speaking of which, what position do you want? We have a secretary, treasurer, president, vice president...what can you do from way far away?
  That's all for now. Over and out, and as Nathan T. Dalton would say (Installment 11 is up, by the way -- www.backdoorconspiracy.blogspot.com), "I'll get back to you soon...providing I'm still alive."
-President Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A grasshopper? Huhmp. well, anyway I finished my interview.
    -Poppy Red.

    ReplyDelete