Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hey, Happy Birthday Poppy Red!

 I'm so sorry, I didn't know that May 18th was your birthday! I meant to put a comment on Sop-I mean President Fantasy's post, but I accidentally made a post. It works, so I'll do it. Anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR POPPY RED.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I'll have to make you a card... one sec... hey, there it is on the top! Happy (really late) birthday, Poppy Red! :):):):):):):):):):)
-Tiger

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Is my name Sop now? Am I just a "milksop," as Antonio from Much Ado would say?
    Ha ha, just kidding. Yep, happy birthday again...Poppy! I thought about shortening it to Pop or Pops for a second there, then decided against it.
    For obvious reasons.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tiger and Sop. (hahaha) I had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to Poppy Red on my last post! Sorry...
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete