Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers. We've Had the Showers...Where Are the Flowers?

  That's one of the longer post titles I've ever had.
  Well, HELLO to all my faithful Sembers out there!
  Okay, let's start right there. I don't like calling you gals (and one guy) Sembers. It's weird. I wouldn't name a character Sember, so I won't call you Sembers. I have, however, considered calling you Grasshoppers. Hmm? I don't know, maybe not. What is the name for a non-president member of the Lords of the Pencil club? Give me any ideas you may have in the comments, because I am stumped.
  Um...I lost track of where I was headed.
  Oh, yes! Newest club member Poppy Red and I won Script Frenzy on Monday! YAY! If you want to read the script, it's all up on the page called The McAlister House, but I must warn you -- it's not at all edited, and the ending was slightly rushed. Anyway, for next year, I would suggest that you try Script Frenzy. (I'll probably do it again.) It's actually not as hard as NaNoWriMo at all -- even doing 100 pages. But if you had to do like 30 pages, and 1 page per day, it would be really super easy. All you would have to do is remember to do it. (Tiger might have trouble with that. Ha ha!)
  (Tiger, I was joking about that.)
  (Really.)
  Anyway...May is beginning and I believe that Dreamer has to award the Bloggy Award for April? I have no clue who will win.
  Oh! Yes! I have a very important announcement to make, and so I will make it unmistakable:
  VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
  If you have not sent in for your 5 free copies from NaNoWriMo, the deadline is June 30th. If you are not done editing, get moving! (Myself included.) 
  On a final note, I am going to advertise the BDC! Once again, the link is www.backdoorconspiracy.blogspot.com, and please visit it! Start at the beginning and read through to the latest installment. (Installment 10.) I would really appreciate it if you guys would read it, since I...ahem...Nathan has very few readers. Like, very few. I'd like to bring that number up. So read it and tell your friends! :)
  Goodbye, all! See you on the flipside.
-President Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment