Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, May 28, 2012

"There's a Double Meaning in That!"

  Here's to commemorate Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing, to be performed at Damascus Road Church on June 16th! You don't want to miss it. (Especially if you're in it.)
  Anywho, to my purpose: To say hi, of course! 'Cause I was in Oregon all weekend, checking out the climate and doing research for my book! How's it going, all?
  So...a little reminder: On June 30th, you must place your order for your five free NaNoWriMo copies. For info on that, just ask, and I'll help you out. I'll also help with book covers, if you need that. But for now, get on with editing/finishing those stories! I'll love to read them in print.
  I also have a fantastic idea for a future LOTP project -- which I shall not disclose right now. First we'd better finish the Annual Contest of Awesomeness or whatever lame title I gave it, and then finish Dreamer's contest. Once June's over and we get back from Lake Chelan, I think we'll be better situated to get on with this project idea -- 'cause it's pretty huge.
  In the meantime, check out www.backdoorconspiracy.blogspot.com and check out everything that's up there! (I'm shameless. But if you could just please read it...I would be eternally grateful.)
  Anyway, have a great day, all you...er...grasshoppers. Or Sembers. Or...writers. Clubbers? Huh. I kind of like that. Pencils? No. Pens? Nuh-uh. Typewriters? No way. Typers? Hmm...
  Well, we'll figure that out later. 'Bye, all! See you on the other side of the glass...
  ...And don't trust...Travis Thatcher...if you just so happen to meet him on a dark road.
  Confused?
  www.backdoorconspiracy.blogspot.com
-President Fantasy

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am confused. I need to read the Back Door Conspiracy again.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete