Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, May 14, 2012

My interview

Here is my Interview for the club.


Question: What position do you hold in the club?
Answer: Not sure yet.

Question: How long have you held this position, and what do you enjoy about it?
Answer:

Question: What is your current story? 
Answer: The Hidden Shack.

Question: What do you enjoy most about writing this story?
Answer: Making my characters personalities.   

Question: Who is your favorite character in your story?
Answer: It has to be Sarah or Morgan, I can't decide.

Question: What is the most fun or interesting part about writing this story, and being in the Lords of the Pencil club in general
Answer: the most interesting part about writing my story right now is planning it all out, what happens next. all that sort of stuff. the most interesting part about being in the LOTP Club? watching me think of a title for my posts!!    

Question: What is your favorite Lords of the Pencil project or activity so far?
Answer: I haven't really been in any.

Question: What are your hobbies?
Answer: Reading, (DUH) Writing, Knitting, riding horses, climbing trees, spying, (Shhh..) and that sort of stuff.

Question: What inspires you?
Answer: Awesome people that push me to do things!! (Love you Auntie Marilyn!!) 

Question: What is your favorite book or series?
Answer: that's a tough one. right now I would have to say "Winnie The Horse Gentler" series, or the "Diary Of A Wimpy Kid" series. 
 
Question: What is your favorite word? 
Answer: Beautiful. it's such a pretty word to me. 

Question: Who is your favorite character? (In any book, anywhere?)
Answer: I would have to say Lizzy Willis from "Winnie The Horse Gentler" series. I admire her a lot!!

Question: How would you specifically describe your other club members?
Answer: Well I only know a couple of them, so sorry if I don't list you!
President Fantasy:
Awesome writer,  takes charge, adventurous, kind, caring, and WONDERFUL!!

Tiger:
another awesome writer, has a great imagination, great singer, (and actress :) ). 

I will have to get to know the other members of the club!

Question: Do you have any funny or interesting memories from your time as a member of the Lords of the Pencil Writing Club?
Answer: I would say finding the LOTP club is an interesting memory for me! 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment