Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

30 Covers, 30 Days!

  'Nuff said. If you want a super awesome professional designed cover, you can click this link: http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/node/1258140 and fill out their form.
  Or, you can also just talk to me...I'll do a cover for you. :) It won't be quite as awesome as theirs, but it's something, right? Just leave a comment saying the title you want on the front, the author name you want to use, and a basic idea of what you want it to look like. Or just a description of the book, that works too.
  NaNoWriMo! Woot, woot! And...vote 4 Romney!
-President Fantasy
P.S. The 30 Days, 30 Covers deadline for submitting your entry is Sunday. Just to let you know.

2 comments:

  1. I am doing just to do it. I probably will just end up having you do it in the end! ;)
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I would like a cover, with Samantha Nelson as the author, the title is Typical: A Fairy Tale, and I might want a file, on there, saying that, or a picture of a dragon with Joseph and Marianne in front of it, facing the dragon....I like the dragon thing better, sorry. If you can't do it, I'll find something. Is there a possible way that we can have Lauren draw a dragon, and then put it on there?
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete