Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

AHHH!!

I have no idea what to write for Nanowrimo, and it's, it's the 16th of October! That means I have two weeks to figure out what to write..

On the other hand, yesterday I was riding my brother's dirtbike I crashed it; And now I have six beautiful stitches in my knee. I am in a lot of pain and can't do anything athletic for a week.
-Poppy Red

4 comments:

  1. You crashed your brother's dirt bike? I hope you get better soon! On the plus side, more time for outlining. (I know, I know...just like me to say that.)
    Do you have ANY ideas of what to write? Like, what genre? (Science fiction, fantasy...) Pick one and I'll help you brainstorm.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i'm going to try a fantasy novel..
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Okay. Let me think about that...I'll get back to you with some ideas.
      -President Fantasy

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry you hurt your leg, Poppy! :( :( Please get better!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete