Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, October 15, 2012

Help!

S.O.S.! Send out the fire brigade! Call the police! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Okay, I'm done on my rant about needing help. Why, do I need help, you're asking. I'll tell you. Or write you. Whatever.
 I need help, firstly, on my interview. President Fantasy, you're the only one who has the power to do this, so...everyone else, please ignore this. If you want to read it, go ahead, but if you want to skip ahead to my second reason, please do. Don't worry: the second one involves all of you. President Fantasy, I was reading our interviews, and I noticed that they need to be updated on those of us who have new stories to talk about, or new ideas, or just want to change it. It says on mine that I am still writing Kanadia, which is not happening anymore, so can you please help me change it? Thanks!
Second reason: I am in desperate need of help on my NaNoWriMo novel. I know that a princess is kidnapped for her own good, but other than that, I'm lost. Any ideas? Oh, and I would like it to include a dragon. Please comment if you have any stunning ideas! (Oh, and by the way, if you don't have any ideas, or don't want to comment...DON'T. Seriously, if you don't want to do this, ignore it. I'm just wondering if anyone actually has any good ideas.)
-Tigerr

4 comments:

  1. Hiya, Tigerr!
    About the interview, sure -- no problem. All you have to do is convey to me in some written form (via email or blog or NaNoMail, doesn't matter) what you want the updated interview section to be. Then I'll update it. Easy enough?
    And as to the NaNoWriMo novel...how about a princess is kidnapped by a guy who SEEMS evil, but he's not -- he's actually kidnapping her because her parents are evil and trying to rule all the kingdoms around, not just their own! And they want to enslave everybody. So he trains her to be a warrior and it takes her a while to realize that he's actually a good guy and on her side. And eventually they get married.
    Anywho, that's my two cents. Whaddaya think?
    (I know, I know...maybe a little bit wacky?)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stuck too! I have no idea what to write...
    -Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. To add to what Tiger said about the Club interviews, I filled out a form for it but I see it never got in there. Just thought I tell you President Fantasy...
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did I really not put that on there? So sorry! I thought I put it on there!
      Okay, I'll go and fix that...
      -President Fantasy

      Delete