Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

All Set Up!

My Nanowrimo account is all set up! I'm ready for November. I just need something to write about... Well, I have all of October to figure that out. :)
-Poppy Red
I use !!! too much, don't I?

3 comments:

  1. If you use !!! too much, I definitely use all my various colloquialisms too much...like the elipses. (That means the ... you see.)
    Yay! Glad you're logged in! It's going to be AWESOME!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I used the word count calculator, but something happened as soon as i was about to find out my word count. I will have to try again.
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've finally logged in, and now I'm feeling better. Turns out I just have to be careful how I type my password. I had problems with the word count calcculator too.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete