Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, October 22, 2012

I Feel Like Singing

I have it! I am literally jumping up and down right now! Why, may you ask am I so excited? I KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO WRITE FOR NANOWRIMO!!!!! I think I am going to call it, "What They didn't know". And it is of Mystery genre.
-Poppy Red

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! What'll the novel be about? (Come on, spell check! What'll is a word!)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will be about two kids and there's a big historical mystery surrounding the town they live in, and the book will be about their experiences solving it.
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really cool! Historical mystery...that's pretty ambitious. Best of luck!
      -President Fantasy

      Delete
  3. Thank you. :) And I can not wait to read Evermore, just as soon as I finish Sunset, Oregon. Wait! What happened to it? I don't see the page for it, or the screenplay we wrote!
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That sounds totally AWESOME! I can't wait to read it. And like our dear president said, the best of luck to you!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete