Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

We're Almost There! (Or, Covers to All and to All a Good Night

  NaNoWriMo in only a few hours! Am I excited? You bet! This is the climax of the year! Too many exclamation points!
  Anyway...
  The real purpose of this post is to see who wants a cover. If you want me to design you a cover, please leave a comment with the title of your book. (The one you want to appear on your cover. For example, you might want to have a subtitle or something.) And then, give your full name or pen name or whatever name you want to appear on your cover. Then, give the general appearance you would like.
-President Fantasy

4 comments:

  1. I will have you do mine, since you are so amazing and talented in many ways.

    "What They Didn't Know" By Katie Penry

    I think I want on the cover an old spooky house. Of course if you can do that!!! :) Your the best!!
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. :)
      Got it! I'll have it done soon!
      -President Fantasy

      Delete
  2. Thank you sooo much!! Can't wait to see it!! (now I have to many exclamation points).
    -Poppy Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...can I have a cover? Only if you aren't too busy, President Fantasy. I think I would like a dragon standing on a grassy plain, with Marianne and Joseph (their backs facing us) standing their ground. Is there a possible way we can draw it...and then put it as my cover? Thanks! If you can't do it, I would like a picture of a file with my title in big, red letters on it. Thanks! (Again!)
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete