Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Camp Showcase

 Tiger here, asking and answering some questions about your showing of your skits at Camp Showcase. One: I may be free on Friday night, but I will need a ride. My Mom says that she might not be available to drive me that night. Sorry fellow Klompsons! I don't like I have to keep using you as my driver. I am truly sorry... anyway, Two: I need to know [sadly again,] what the time the showing is. Is it 7:00 to 8:00, or earlier; perhaps later? Oh, I am hopeless. Please comment on this and confirm or deny my times I have on this post. Thanks again! :] sideways smiley face
-Tiger

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Tiger! Wow, it's been a long time. Three hours, has it been? Gosh!
    Anyway, yes, the showing is at 7:00 PM, and you can most likely ride with us. We have a fifteen passenger van, anyway. I mean, it's not like we don't have the room. I'm almost positive you can, but you might have to go a little bit earlier. The show's only about twenty to twenty-five minutes long.
    Anyway, (I sense a lot of this word being used), yes, seven o'clock, and you can almost certainly be driven. That's it.
    Thanks for trying to come! You've got to come, if only to see the honest and sincere line.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I could just not sing my solo and you would not care. (Sniff Sniff in a sad way).
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete