Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Miss Me?

Now that I'm back from Italy (which was AMAZING, by the way) I have a few quick updates.
First off, the musical: We're going to have practices every two weeks, starting tomorrow, at 12:30 to 1:30. I'm going to have to work on the script, but tomorrow we're just going to practice a few songs and some choreography.
Secondly, A Text to Save the World: I'd say that we have this one pretty well figured out, guys. We're just going to keep writing it. Dreamer, please try to finish Chapter 3 sometime before the sun burns out. I know, it's been busy -- but I want to write another chapter for it!!!
I know, short post, but I've got to get to work on the musical. See you around, and above all, DON'T trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road!!!
Speaking of which, here's the latest Ceiling Fan song. From Episode 41. Which came out right after I got home! Literally. These guys are so nice...
Here you are, with Bring Mitch Back, sung by the infamous Imposter Aaron!
-President Fantasy
P.S. I'll probably have to put Kevin McCreary's blooper reel at the end of Episode 41 up here. It's extraordinarily funny, but extremely weird. It's ALL Kevin. I'll put it up on my next post.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that Imposter Aaron doesn't feel like killing every cat. Otherwise I would have to hide our two felines and lock them in my room upstairs. Please put up Kevin McCreary's blooper!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete