Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Post

 Okay, so Raisltin told other members to post, so I will. Today I would like to have a meeting. The past few days [ okay, okay week] I have been having fun with the McClains. I have not been checking to posts, so this morning, while Alec is sort of snoring, I checked them.  Rasitlin wishes to have a meeting, but Sunday didn't work out. Today, I need to do something to not mope over today. So, a meeting would be a great thing to do.  Raistlin has wanted a meeting, and today is great.  Lauren and I are free- and hopefully so are you. Please comment and tell me if today sounds good. Thanks!
-Tiger

3 comments:

  1. Wait, on Sunday did you really watch Cars 2? Was it great? Better than the first? Worse than the first? Please, tell me!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we did watch cars 2 Sunday afternoon. it was not better than the first one but it was pretty good, mater was the main character. I won't say anything else. but today won't work because we are going to the green lantern. just kidding
    -vice president Raistlin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are actually going to the Farnes house. Sorry but we can't do a meeting today! But don't mope!And also Cars 2 Was AWESOME! Mater was like the MAIN CHARACTER and Lightning MicQueen was not. It was Pretty funny!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete