Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Exciting Goings-On and Random Happenstances

www.ethandaniels.blogspot.com
I've never put that link up here, so...yeah. Go if you want. It's just Ethan's blog. They haven't posted in ages, but what they have posted is pretty funny. It's all old news, though.
Anyway! On to the EXCITING GOINGS-ON AND RANDOM HAPPENSTANCES!!!
EXCITING GOINGS-ON:
#1. Our musical is coming along. We have a working title: Or Something Clever Like That. The songs are being written, and everything's going pretty well. First practice for it THIS SATURDAY at 1:00. It goes to 2:00.
#2. I would like to ask Tiger to please go on the blog, look at the side bar, then scroll down to where it says Pages. Under that, there should be a button that says "About the Lords of the Pencil". Please click on this, edit the post and write my bio. Just delete the one I have there. I'd rather NOT write a bio about myself. It feels too weird.
#3. I'm continuing work on Moreover and Strangely!!! I'll post more work on here as soon as I get it down.
And now, the RANDOM HAPPENSTANCES:
#1. Row is showing tomorrow! The world premiere, at Our Savior's Lutheran Church (and certain members of this club may or may not be in it). Tiger is coming with us, and Horse Love if she wants to. All other members are most certainly invited to attend. ("Boy, that was poetic." -Richard Maxwell)
 #2. Our two newest members have written nothing in a while! Let us contact them and see what's up. I don't think Fawn knows how to access the site, though. Hmm...I'll check into that.


That's it for the new stuff. See you all soon, and remember! "With God in your life, every day is an adventure!" - Jesse from The Official AIO Podcast. (Hmm, I'm into quoting today.)
See you on the flipside! (Don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road.)
-President Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you dear President Fantasy, for letting me write your bio. I am honored... one problem: how do I edit it? It might let me once I'm done with this comment... hmm... I will try it now, I will.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what noble leader? I finished your bio! Please read it and please tell me if you like it.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete