Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, July 3, 2011

another post.

I just realized that I scheduled a meting this afternoon, but were going to see cars 2  this afternoon so I don't think it will work. Someone else post please!!!    

5 comments:

  1. That was the greatest post ever!!! It was so well planed out and the wording marvelous.
    Just joking.
    -Raistlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sorry about Sunday. Today is Tuesday, but I have an excuse! I have been busy with the McClains, who are leaving today. So- maybe today we can have a meeting?
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE GOING TO SEE CARS 2?
    Cool.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Raistlin did post that.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only just got the joke.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete