Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Member!!!!

  Okay, I have two things for President Fantasy: 1.  Vice President Raistlin has forgotten to mention to you that we have a new member. Her real name is Samantha [not Tiger]  and her nickname is Fawn. Raistlin asked her if  she wanted to join and she said yes. The second thing is that I wrote some more Kanadia! I am going to rewrite the second chapter again- but this time better. Just an update.
-Tiger

1 comment:

  1. Does she know how to get on the blog? I guess I'll show her sometime.
    So, that's good news. By the way, Tiger, could you finish your description of A Text to Save the World? We need it so we can figure it out once and for all.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete