Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Eragon movie

 Oi everyone! I know we said we would do the showing of "Eragon", but when will this be? I really hope it can be soon. It would be a great way to earn money for this club. President Fantasy, please comment on when we can do this. Thanks everyone!
-Tiger

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking that this should be an official club event. The problem with using it to raise money is that we'd be making fun of it, which would make it NOT an enjoyable showing for everybody else who comes.
    I think that maybe it should be a members only showing.
    So, anyway, I do love the idea. Our screen is bigger than yours, but yours is better quality. What house do we do it at?
    When it comes to "When", I don't know. Not a Friday, but possibly a Saturday afternoon? And have the classic movie theater stuff?
    That's what I think.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so only members. Sounds great to me! Let's try to do it on a Saturday, like you said. Great!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete