Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The LOTP club is the best!!

Hello! I haven't been on here in a couple of days.. First off I want to ask if I qualify for the Bloggy Award, Because if i do I might want to to try my hand at cracking a joke or two. Second of all, I miss President Fantasy! I miss getting my daily Frenzy mail from her, anyway she will be back tomorrow. right?
Third of all Script Frenzy ends tomorrow and we should have our 100 pages done! So exciting!!
-Poppy Red. 

2 comments:

  1. You certainly do qualify! You just can't get the (nonexistent) trophy. I'll have to make that...soon. (Ugh.)
    We've won! YAY!!!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete